Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lovely Ranjini Projects

I loved the Kaiser frames so much I decided to split them into two different frames to use for two separate projects. On the first frame, I used the patterned dot paper around the edge of the frame. I then added some Basic Grey paper for the focal point of the frame.

I punched birds from the pink crepe paper and placed them on the birdcage paper. I then placed the vintage millinery as shown. I added a ruffled ribbon, a rosette flower at the top and a diecut at the bottom.

I added a photo of Alekha that I punched out with a circle punch. I placed the medallion and pearl from the kit at the bottom.

I wanted to use the frame horizontally this time, and decided to create a scene of Paris' famed Bois de Boulogne in the spring. I used the patterned paper to cut a house shape, the roof, as well as bushes. I also used the packaging of the American crafts rubons to cut the tree top.

I used the strip at the bottom of the My Mind's Eye patterned cardstock as a tree trunk. I used the vintage text from the project kits as my background. I added some other diecut embellishments (mostly from K&Company's new Madeline Collection) as well as a vintage button to embellish the roof of the house.

The bird at the top of the house was cut with a Quickutz die. I added a little ribbon and flower to her neck. I really loved how this turned out!
Pin It!


  1. This is a great project. I can't wait to get mine out of the package and create. I love what you did with this. Soooo Cute.

  2. These are beautiful!! I love those new K&Co goodies! I had to get them all the other day!

  3. Wow! Gorgeous projects! That Paris scene makes me want to go home right now and get out my paper and scissors!