Monday, May 4, 2009

What a Great Way to Get the Week Started!

Please join me in welcoming Amanda Johnson to the JBS team! You can get to know her a little more by checking out her blog; I think you'll agree with me that she has just the creative vintage vibe that we've been looking for. Don't you love what the girl can do with a piece of vellum? Honestly, I can hardly wait for the gallery reveal this month! May 12th can't get here fast enough!

P.S. Tomorrow is the last day to enter our April contest, so get those layouts posted ASAP!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. welcome amanda! i love your style - just amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful new blog!!! i love it. got so excited about it i posted on my own blog just about this one...thanks ladies!!! and welcome amanda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Amanda, you do amazing work, I can't wait to see you rock the JBS kits!
    Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Amanda!!
    Keisha

    ReplyDelete