Since it is a work in progress and I plan on adding more years to it, I have prepped my product to do just that. I created the album with the DeLovely Kit. As I mentioned before, I really like consistency in my mini-albums, so I want to continue to use the same product throughout.
Instead of leaving big sheets of paper and bulky embellishment sheets clogging up my stash, I went ahead and trimmed down the paper to fit in the album. I also went ahead and punched enough seaweed (martha stewart large snowflakes punch) and coral flowers (martha steward hydrangea punch) to last and collected just the bits of chipboard, stickers, and paper labels that I thought I would use. I thought about including the rest of the buttons as well, but I know that I always have buttons in my stash and so decided not to have those bulking up my embellishment bag. I've now just attached the embellishment bag to the back of the mini-album with masking tape and I'm ready to add a page quickly the next time we visit Florida.