Today we have a sweet little shadowbox from Doris Sander. It's housed in one of the new the Mini Cigar Boxes which are currently on sale as part of the March Mini-album Kit. There are just so many fun possibilities with them!
Here you can see the new Kraft Pockets, White Printed Tags, Hodgepodge Stickers, and Chipboard Buttons. Jenni's salways designs such inspiring basics that inspire creativity.
1. pierce two "buttonholes" in each star.
2. line the inside of the box with patterned paper and attach the photo.
3. pierce holes in the cigar box where you want the stars to be suspended.
4. run the fishing twine through the holes, stringing the cotton ball clouds and stars as you go.
5. tightly tie off the fishing twine.
6. paint the back of each star with glue and then sprinkle with glitter and let dry.
7. carefully paint the front of each star with glue and then sprinkle with glitter and let dry.