Monday, June 4, 2012

the mini that packs a punch

Good Monday morning everyone! I wanted to take a moment to share this sweet mini album created with June's Project kit!


This tiny, 4x6 mini album packs a punch with over 23 double page spreads. So, it's small, but mighty! When you purchase the project kit, you'll also receive the instructions to create this stitched, bound book.

I created this particular mini as a place to stash quotes, moments, memorabilia, and tiny photos meant to encourage and uplift. One of my goals for this year is to recapture a sense of wonder at the beauty of daily life, and I'm so excited to use this as a bit of a journal. Of course, you could modify it to journal about just about anything that you'd like!

Here are a few of my favorite inner pages:




There are just TEN of these sweet mini album kits left, so if you're interested in purchasing, be sure to grab one! Have a lovely Monday!

~ Leah



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED the mini-album kit this month. You did a beautiful job with it, Leah!

    ReplyDelete