Saturday, May 18, 2013

JBS Mercantile Exclusive Papers

This month's Jenni Bowlin Mercantile papercrafting kit features exclusive papers designed by the wonderfully talented Lisa Dickinson.
I used these beauties, along with other items from the May papercrafting kit,  on a layout that documents my mother's long-awaited trip to Paris. 
One of the exclusive papers is printed with postmarks from Paris, and serves as the background for the layout. I worked in the aqua floral and polka dot exclusive papers as well, mixing them with other patterns from the kit. To temper the boldness of some of the patterns, I added vellum over the papers. 

I also fell in love with another kit exclusive: a unique camera stamp. 
Holding the ink pad at an angle, bringing it to the stamp rather than the other way around, I inked sections of the stamp rather than the entire stamp, and stamped specific parts of the image on the labels above.

Thanks for visiting today!
Pin It!


  1. Ahh, Paris! What a beautiful layout! Love that you used the stamp on those labels!!! :) Evie

  2. I love the layout AND those papers this month! ^_^