Thursday, November 7, 2013


Every November I take the time to record what I am grateful for each day.  Although I should remember to say thanks everyday, I get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life like we all do.  I do find that recording my gratitude for these thirty days does help me to remember to be grateful everyday of the year.  I can so easily pull out my list from year to year, read, and go on through my day with a grateful heart.

This year I put together a small "album" to record my daily gratitude.  Take a look...

It is small, just 3x4.  A simple ring holds it all together.  I have been taking it around with me so that when my gratitude for the day hits me, I have it to write down my thoughts.  Plus, the size is what fits into my project life page protectors, so if I want to take it apart and add it to my November project life, I can do that with little fuss.

I have kept each day embellished, but still simple.  That way I have space for words but I can also add if I feel like it.

Everything for this journal was from the November kits except for the kraft cardstock.  The warm fall colors are the perfect backdrop for my "attitude of gratitude".

Pin It!


  1. What a lovely idea!! Love that you can add it to your project life!!! :) Evie

  2. LOVE this Corrie because it's simple, but looks so much fun to make!