Monday, May 26, 2014

Brand New Cutting Files - Classic Backgrounds on Sale!

There is so much going on at!

You can find the new releases with sale prices through midnight tonight at this link.

Jenni Bowlin Studio released a GREAT new kit of cutting files:

You can use them with your Silhouette or other cutting machine and as brushes or masks for your digital scrapbooking.

Here are a couple of detailed shots of how I used these cutting files with my JBS Mercantile Monthly Kits:

And!  If you spend $5, you can get Part 2 of the Designer Samples Kit FREE.  This is one awesome kit!  Get all the info on getting this free kit here.

I used the free kit to create a hybrid layout by printing a digital page and adding my own embellishments:

You can see how I did it ... and why I started scrapbooking this way on the SnapClickSupplyCo blog right here!

Whew!  There are a lot of deals going on and so many layouts to make, so head on over and check it out!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you've used those files with your Silhouette!