Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gallery Spotlight

I so enjoyed my trip throught the JBS Mercantile Customer Gallery tonight. You all have shared so many treasures with us there. To prove that point, here are the three most recent entries. I hope you'll post more soon! I think this one by Angie Backen featuring the October kit has such a unique design and wonderful technique.

This treat by Lisa Spangler featuring the new Halloween Bingos is just cardmaking perfection.

And who could possible resist the sweet cheeks and ponies on this darling layout by Jenni Hufford? Not me! Plus I think the touch of red in the JBS paper is a brilliant foil for the pumpkin patch.
Thanks for the inspiration friends!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. oh that Angie!! Isn't she wonderful!?!
    I love her layout so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! thanks so much for featuring my layout! :)
    (BP, backatcha!)
    i love the card Lisa created w/ the bingo card and Jenni's layout, especially the little cluster on the bottom corner.

    thanks so much for the continued inspiration!

    ReplyDelete