Jenni Bowlin supplies:Front Porch Mini Papers MP396 (background), Spring Picnic Theme Journaling card JC123, Vintage Style Sew On Buttons - White VB467, Multi Dotted Label Sticker SK 504, Kindergarten Alpha-Turquoise RO232 (rub on letters), Crepe Paper Ribbon - Pink RB271, chipboard butterfly.
Other:White embroidery floss, Queen Bee frame stamp – Pink Paislee, Honey stamping ink – Close to My Heart, seam binding sprayed with Lemon Zest and Candlelight Glimmer Mist, glitter – Diamond Dust by FloraCraft.
1. Cut 3 strips of the Jenni Bowlin crepe paper ribbon about 2" long each. Layer the strips on top of one another. I used the pink polkadot crepe paper ribbon for my butterfly.
2. Accordian fold them. Tie a piece of embroidery floss in center into a knot.
3. The 2 long ends will be your antennas. Tie a knot in each antenna and cut excess floss.
4. Round the 2 ends with scissors.
5. Carefully unfold the layers of the wings and fluff up the butterfly. You can even crinkle it up for a fun look. Attach to your project with a glue dot.
P.S. the Homespun Giveaway is still open until about 2 p.m CST this afternoon!