Thursday, April 8, 2010

Guest Star: Lisa Truesdell

Hi all! I am absolutely in love with the new JBS embellishments - they are a perfect classic finish to any project. I combined the new bingo letters, pins, buttons & butterflies with some of my favorite rubons and patterned papers from past releases. I love how Jenni's lines work together - they all share the same vintage vibe that makes it easy to mix products between lines. For this page, I went through my stash and picked pieces that matched the color scheme I had in mind - yellow, aqua, green and red - and then added some gray, which is my favorite neutral right now.
Thanks for the inspiration Lisa!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. That's realy a genious layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is spectacular miss lisa...i adore those little bits of zig-zag stitching in the journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your journaling! Beautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the journaling in this layout---Different

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa never fails to impress!! :)
    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to get a sewing machine and learn some mad stitching skills like you, Lisa! :)

    ReplyDelete