Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies by Jenni Bowlin

An oh so sweet layout from Jenni Bowlin featuring a flock of JBS butterflies. The row on the right was stamped with the new Butterfly Foam Stamp using Lavendar Sachet Paint then overlaid with the Butterfly Clear Stamp using Weather Vane Dye Ink. The butterfly on the right is a Silver Butterfly Rub-on Single cut out and inked with Lavendar Sachet Dye Ink. The new stuff will be shipping to a store near you in just two weeks!
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color combo - lavender, gray, white, just a touch of red. Love this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet! I love what you did with the butterflies and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow...I love the butterflies. This is so pretty.

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found my way here via Tatertots and Jello. I LOVE those delicate butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear, this was the most amazing post around! thanks a lot for sharing, the butterflies was really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout!The baby is so adorable..that is awesome I am really very imperssed for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find it to be refreshing and very informative. I wish there were more blogs like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty!This sweet layout into something modern and stylish. Love the butterflies colours you went for!

    ReplyDelete