Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Welcome to the JBS Team Corrie Jones!

We are super excited to welcome Corrie Jones to the JBS Team!  We think she has a magical way with design and technique that really makes her gorgeous photos shine!  Welcome to Team JBS,  Corrie!

Hi, I am Corrie. I live with my dear hubby and three active girls in the 'burbs of Atlanta, Georgia. I have been scrapbooking for a couple of years, ever since two large plastic tubs jammed full of photos started laughing at me. I bought four sheets of paper, blue letter stickers, some double-sided tape, and a scrapbook magazine, and I haven't look back since! Now scrapbooking is my way to relax, to stretch muscles in my brain that tend to be dormant in my number crunching job, and a great reason to spend my time with my friends. Other than scrapbooking, I enjoy being at the beach, photography, and reading.

 April JBS Mercantile Papercrafting Kit

 March JBS Mercantile Papercrafting Kit

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome!!! I am so in love with your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Corrie! You know I'm a fan ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaah! congrats Corrie! This is such wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh, I LOVE these!!! Yay, Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Corrie! I love your layouts! Looking foward to what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how awesome!! loving your pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts. I am really excited to go out to my room from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom
    byrooms and start trying some layouts using your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete