There are so many treasures to be found at the beach, aren't there? My niece found a twisty stick at the beach and thought it was quite the find. I made this layout using the July Papercrafting Kit - a kit full of treasures itself! Here are some of the details:
1. I used the exclusive stencil with a "heavy body Liquitex gold acrylic paint". I smeared the stencil with the thick paint and while it was still wet, embedded sequins and glitter into it. They stuck!
2. I created a layered butterfly using a die-cut file I created myself and the Fiskars/JBS Grandma's Doily punch. If you layer the same shape in a colored patterned paper below, the colors will peek through.
3. The Luxe Rub-ons from Pink Paislee create a sweet butterfly trail.
4. The Basic Grey alphabet stickers can be used as is or easily altered. I lightly pounced a gold paint on the letters and topped them with Rock Candy Stickles.
5. The Sketched Seal stamp is the perfect size to frame a flair. I used the Sketched Labels Outline Cut that comes with the kit as a download to cut out a bunch of shaped outlines that I then stamped. Easy-peasy!
Show us how you've used the treasures in your Mercantile Kit too! Link to us on facebook or post in our gallery! We'd love to see your creations!