Sunday, September 28, 2014

Some September Kit Shares :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some of the layouts I created using the September papercrafting and antiquarian kits :)






Just a little tip I wanted to share with you; I didnt have the yellow bows in my stash, only these cream ones, so I painted it yellow using nail polish :) :) :)




See the pic of the exclusive stencil cut that you get with the September Papercraft Kit?! well I used the fabulous exclusive stencil of this same pattern to create my background pattern on this layout and the first layout above :) :) :) I love it :)




Well that is it from me for the moment, I do hope you are loving the fabulous inspiration on the blog this month!!

Cheers and Happy Scrapping,


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Louise!! Super love what you did with that umbrella! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ooooh sheeeesh! thank you so very much Chantalle xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete