Sunday, September 28, 2014

Some September Kit Shares :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some of the layouts I created using the September papercrafting and antiquarian kits :)

Just a little tip I wanted to share with you; I didnt have the yellow bows in my stash, only these cream ones, so I painted it yellow using nail polish :) :) :)

See the pic of the exclusive stencil cut that you get with the September Papercraft Kit?! well I used the fabulous exclusive stencil of this same pattern to create my background pattern on this layout and the first layout above :) :) :) I love it :)

Well that is it from me for the moment, I do hope you are loving the fabulous inspiration on the blog this month!!

Cheers and Happy Scrapping,

Pin It!


  1. Gorgeous pages Louise!! Super love what you did with that umbrella! :) Evie

  2. Replies
    1. ooooh sheeeesh! thank you so very much Chantalle xxx