Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry Mercantile: Holiday Album Pages with JBS

Christmas may be behind us, but there's still lots of holiday documentation to be done! Using the scraps from the December JBS Mercantile Papercrafting and Antiquarian kits as well as some Jenni Bowlin Studio accents, I added a few more pages to my holiday album. 
I trimmed a series of 2" x 2" squares from the papers in the kits, and embellished them in various ways, using wood veneer and rhinestone stars...
 a JBS exclusive star stamp, a Santa Claus ticket stub, a gold foil accent...
rub-on stars,  Bingo numbers, and a stencil and spray ink.
This album is the perfect place to incorporate paper scraps and to share the little treasures that I might otherwise end up hoarding.
Here's hoping you had a wonderful Christmas, and that you have a very happy new year! All the best to you and yours! 

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. So neat. Love this. I gotta go play with my kits.

    ReplyDelete