Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Customer Spotlight: Betsy Sammarco

This month we're launching our new customer spotlight program! Each month we'll be putting the focus on one of YOU our awesome customers! This month we sent a box of happy to Betsy Sammarco and she sent us back some lovely inspiration.


My name is Betsy Sammarco and I’m usually “pharmgirl” on the boards. I live in CT with my wonderful husband, 2 great teenaged boys, our 2 pet ducks, and our sweet dog. I think my scrapbooking style changes from time to time, but the thing that remains constant is my love of documenting stories of my family’s life on the pages. I am so grateful for the friendships and fun that scrapbooking has brought me.

This is an old photo of my boys. They will be a senior and junior in high school in the fall, so these old film photos mean so much to me these days. I love this one of them just fooling around together. I treasure these old photos now!

Since my husband and I are both pharmacists, we've got some apothecary type stuff in the house. This was used to store prescription files. There are 24 cubby holes in total and I found the mesh boxes that fit perfectly at the Container Store. Each section holds a particular kind of embellishment and is labeled with a wire rimmed tag.

Thanks Betsy!

p.s. be sure to check out Betsy's Etsy Shop Trinquets . . . it's full of vintage goodness and all for charity with 100% of the proceeds going to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

and remember, next month YOU could be in the Customer Spotlight!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. great work, Betsy and congrats on the spotlight!!
    looove your storage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Betsy! I am envious of your apothecary style storage! And I want to thank you for donating all your etsy proceeds to the MS Society. For a long time, my sister had an MS diagnosis quite a long time ago and lived for many years thinking she had MS (it turned out to be something else... but it was devastating to her). Thanks for your commitment to MS Research and finding a cure! Clearly, you have a very big heart!
    Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving her work in the JB gallery! So, good pick!!
    And I will go check out her link now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages, and love what you did with the script storage box!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this post. Congrats Betsy and I love your layouts and storage.

    I am SOO SOO happy I joined the kit club! I love my August kit - and I am so sad I can't play with it until after work! :(

    ReplyDelete