Tuesday, August 11, 2009

JBS Mercantile Updates . . .

I finally got my gallery completed over at JBS Mercantile! You can see both new layouts and their detail shots HERE.

We'll be announcing the July contest winner tomorrow! You still have time to enter! Just post links to your creations with the July kit HERE. You have until 9:00 p.m. CST tomorrow, Wednesday, August 12th! GO GO GO!

And your questions answered:

Amy said . . .

I have a question about Amanda Johnson's Beautiful Bride page. What white pen did she use?

Mandi's response . . .

The pen I used is the White Opaque gel pen from Ranger Industries.

Danilouwho asks . . .

I've been trying to figure this out all morning, inbetween working of course, but what is that long black strip that is kind of like a photo strip in the layout about and in the kit??It's just gorgeous!

Doris's response . . .

That's a transparency made to look like a film strip. Creative Imaginations makes them and they are currently available in the JBS Mercantile August Kit!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Soo much inpiration to be found in the gallery! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Michelle! So much inspiration! And I love that you actually get back to your customer's questions.
    Have a great day!
    B

    ReplyDelete