Thursday, August 13, 2009

July Contest Winner!

Lindsey said . . .

Be easy on me, I am still a newbie....got to start trying sometime though right?

We say . . .

Lindsey! You're our July winner! We love newbies here at JBS! Your little dress up doll is just darling and I love how you mixed up your title!

I've also been meaning to share this great shelf that Lindsey refinished. I just know Jenni would be proud!
Before . . .

And after! Gorgeous!


And I must share her pretty pretty quilt as well. The girl is multi-talented!


Email me your address at doris.sander@gmail.com and we'll get your treats in the mail!!!



And the rest of you get to scrapping with your August kits! We'll be posting the next contest soon!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lindsey!! Love your other projects, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about your multi talents! Everything is gorgeous!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you. You are amazing.Always believe in yourself, because we all do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty awesome for a newbie -- looks like it comes to you naturally! Congrats and those other projects are gorgeous!
    Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love the layout and love her other projects, too!

    ReplyDelete