Hi everyone! I’m SUPER excited to share today’s JBS Digital release with you all.
These Fall Bingo Cards are simply perfect for use on your digital scrapbooking pages or in your hybrid crafting as well. In fact I have a fun little hybrid project to share with you today:Fall Feast Place Cards
These simple but cute little cards are perfect for helping you arrange the seating for your Thanksgiving feast while adding a little handmade touch to your dinner table.
All you’ll need to make your own Fall Feast Place Cards are:
· JBS Fall Halloween Bingo Cards
· A 1” circle punch
· Leftover or Handmade Fall Embellies
· 1.25 square photos or name cards
· Mini Binder Clips
· Foam Squares
First things first, you’ll want to print out an adequate number of Fall Bingo Cards and cut them out—I find that (6) fit perfectly when arranged in two rows of three across a landscape page.
Now follow these simple steps to turn your fall bingo cards into place cards for your next dinner party.
1. Punch a 1” circle from the center of your mini bingo card.
2. Clamp a mini binder clip to the bottom edge of your bingo card.
3. Embellish the opening in your place card with leftover fall embellies like these leaves and acorns I’ve used.
4. Print our 1.25” square photos or personalized name cards to cut out and layer behind the opening in your place card using foam squares in the corners of your photo or card.
Now these your place cards are ready to set at the head of each setting for your fall parties and Thanksgiving Day feast.
Stop by our shop over at Jessica Sprague.com and grab these Fall Bingo Cards for 25% off, today only!