Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome to the JBS Team, Karine Cazenave-Tapie!

We are very excited to welcome Karine Cazenave-Tapie to the JBS Team!  A little more about Karine . . .
 
I'm Karine Cazenave-Tapie, 36 years old, mom to Maxence, a cute 9-year-old boy, who's already well-known among scrapbookers: he's been on almost every layout!

I have been scrapping for about 10 years. Addicted to Scrapbooking, I'm in love with colors, textures, stamps and paints, layout or mini album, depends on my mood. But what I like the most is meeting new people and sharing my love for Scrapbooking.
For the last 7 years, I've been teaching Scrapbook classes all over France and abroad. During a crop weekend, I met Céline Navarro. We became friends in a heartbeat. A few months later, we got started together on a brand new project not yet existing in France: a crop weekend where the two would be teaching classes and organizing the event. These events, called {entreARTistes}, have been travelling all over France for now 6 years.
I am an author of 6 books published by éditions Créapassions, available on Amazon, I've been a member of several Design Teams, like 4h37, Hambly, Tattered Angels, I lowe Scrap, Craft Origine, Pause Créative and a collaborator of {entreArtistes} magazine.

I have also also launched several paper lines for Sultane, called "Cocktail Paradise" and, more recently, "O délices d'Alice".
Outside of scrapbooking, I have lots of activities! I love travelling, love photography of course.. Cooking and practicing Salsa! I'm a real girl, I mean I love fashion, clothes, make-up, shoes, bags and everything! My favorite color is Green! I can't scrap without it!
 

A layout talking about Love with a capital L! This fantastic picture was taken by my friend Valerie from les Jolis Moments website.  I love the contrast on the layout, especially the different textures with embossing textures under the Jenni Bowlin Stencil paper.

A very vintage locker found in an old library ! I can store all my liitle bottles like embossing powder glitter and more! Love it!

My second passion is travel; this is a beautiful sunset I photographed on my last trip in Hawaii.

Welcome to JBS Karine!  We're looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work here!
Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats Karine! I love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!!!! félicitations à notre petite française au grand coeur et à son énorme talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Karine !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Félicitations Karine. C' est un plaisir que de suivre ton parcours talentueux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellente nouvelle -Félicitations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bravo Karine, et bien mérité !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Karine !!! so happy for you !!!
    J'adore ton travail et donc je ne peut qu'être ravie de voir encore plus de tes créations !!! au boulot ;-))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Félicitations à notre talentueuse créatrice française !
    J'adore ce que tu fais, alors continue à nous inspirer.
    Bien cordialement, Valérie.

    ReplyDelete