Thursday, January 10, 2013

Feather Die Cuts with Megan Klauer

The comfort and love that comes from a homemade card is hard to beat.
I had the need to create a handful of Sympathy cards this week and the feather die cut that is included in the January Papercrafting Kit was the perfect way to represent that love.


I used the Red/Black Collection for my feather cuts, and then layered them with the Vintage Mini Bingo Cards, as well as the beautiful Vellum Feathers.


I used the Wren-Wheatgrass paper for the base of my card.


A few vintage buttons from my stash & the sentiment was created with my vintage type writer.


Go make a beautiful handmade card today & make someone's day!
Happy Creating!
~Megan
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This card is perfect for someone I know. Wish I had all to make today. thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering of the feathers. Beautiful card!! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO lovely! And I love the way you photograph your projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello!,I like your writing very a lot! percentage we keep
    in touch more about your post on AOL? I require an expert in this space
    to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look forward to look you.
    Feel free to visit my web-site - the truth teller show

    ReplyDelete