Monday, September 2, 2013

New Release Creative Luuurve :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

So what is Not to Love about the New Jenni Bowlin Studio Releases?!!!!!!

Today I would like to share with you my creative fun that I have had suing the wonderful new Summer releases,...Siiiiigh! Seeeeeequins! LOL :) :) :)




Aren't these new gold run-ons just TDF?!!




And me being me! I just had to cut them up! They are so versatile!!!! :)




What needs to be said about fabulous the new 'flat backs' are?!!! :)


Well that be my creative fun for the moment, Im still creating up a storm with the left overs from my August Kits, What about you????

Looking for some Inspiration? >>>>>>> Check this :)

Cheers and Ill Seeeequin you on the other side :)

Louise :) xx
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. wow... I do not have words to say how amazing it is... congrats!!!!
    all the best
    sadia

    ReplyDelete