Thursday, August 28, 2014

August Kits plus wood plus sequins :) :) :)

Hello hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some layouts that I have created using the August Papercrafting and Antiquarian kits; plus some fabulous Jenni Bowlin Studio wood and sequin products :) :) :)

Some of the wood products have been past kit inclusives, those that are available for purchase form the Mercantile,  I have included images of.

Seriously what is not to love about the JBS wood and sequin embellishments?!!!! I lurve them :) :) :)


The wooden frame is an August kit inclusive :) :) :)




        


                          



  



So that is it from me for the mo, I do hope you are loving the teams inspiring creativity this month?! It is all kinds of fabulous :) :) :)

Cheers and happy scrapping,

Louise :) xxx

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Blown away. Your talent knows no limits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. oooh Betsy you always humble me with your comments! thank you so so very much!!!! :) xxoxx

      Delete