Sunday, October 26, 2014

Two New Digi Releases this Weekend! Layout by Carrie!

We think you'll love our digital releases this weekend.  We have TWO new kits for you!





Supplies: JBS-Vintage Icon Flatbacks; JBS-Autumn Crisp Papers, Baby of Mine (pennants); Bestie Glitter Styles by Karla Dudley ; Need More Stitching 4 by Amy Martin; Fonts: Italianate, Lavanderia Sturdy, Pea Chit's Bits 

The uber talented Carrie Arick made this layout using lots of JBS digital supplies.  Did you see how she changed the color of the flatback to match her background paper?  Here's how she did it:

To change the flatbacks to match the page, I selected the color in the color palette. Then I selected the flatback icon layer in the layers palette. I created a solid color adjustment layer, which I clipped to the flatback icon. (crtl +alt+ g in Photoshop CC) The I changed the blending mode to of the adjustment layer to "color". 

I need to try this out myself!  Thanks for the color changing tip Carrie!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Do you want to promote your brand or want to introduce a new product to the line? Do you want to boost up your sales? Custom cardboard Display Boxes are the perfect way to enhance impulsive buying. As well as countertop product display at the point of sale displays.

    ReplyDelete