Sunday, August 2, 2009

Merry Christmas from Ranjini!


Ranjini created a darling little Christmas postcard as part of her JBS Mercantile Gallery this month and has graciously shared the above image with us. Feel free to download it and use it in your own creations. Thanks Ranjini!

Okay, I know it's a bit early to be thinking about Christmas... but I can't help it, some of the Town Square papers remind me of Christmas! I created this North Pole postcard in photoshop - a last minute project and I printed it out and backed the B side with some of the Red Star Candy Stripes paper and a photo of Santa Claus. I thought you all might like to use it too for your own projects. It'd be fun to send this to the little ones mid year as a note from Santa to let them know that he's watching them year round! Or, punch a hole in it and use it as a gift tag. Glue a photo to the opposite side of the card etc.

Enjoy! Ranjini
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh it's never too early--thanks for this!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ranjini, thanks for this postcard! It is adorable and a great idea. You are so nice to share your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the CHA booth! Product amazing, display awesome and loved loved the aprons!

    ReplyDelete