Friday, January 7, 2011

Wintry Mantles

I have heard several people mention how sad they were to see Christmas get packed up because it left the house feeling so bare in the new year. I love how Stephanie and Becky have both decorated in wintry whites, golds, and silvers. It's an elegant look that doesn't have to come down immediately on January 1st. Just remove the stockings and enjoy the winter scene till it's time for Valentine's decorations to make their appearance. This first set is Stephanie's . . .





. . . and here's Becky's.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! If only I didn't have tons of typical Christmas decorations...I would totally try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy! Maybe you could start a January collection! How fun would that be?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! Beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)
    -Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I am inspired!! Steph and Becky have such great taste!!

    ReplyDelete