Thursday, May 17, 2012

Stamps & More Stamps!

As I learn more about stamping (and subsequently, get better at it!) I find I love to experiment with ways to use stamps on my layouts.  One of my very favorite JBS Mercantile Exclusive stamps is the flower Medallion, which inspired this layout:
S U P P L I E S :

I used the Medallion with eight different rainbow inks down the left hand side of the page. Then I trimmed away the white cardstock on the left hand side of my stamping and layered it over a second sheet of cardstock stamped with the Chevron design. (If you missed this exclusive kit stamp, look for it to be available for sale late this summer!)
I used the Emoticon stamp to create a whimsical frame for my photos, stamping it on white cardstock with Fountain Pen ink and then trimming it out:
For the title, I die-cut the word "party"from white cardstock and used the Chevron stamp over the top so it would match my layout:

And don't forget that the JBS Exclusive Mercantile stamps are 50% off through the end of the month. It's a fabulous deal for some truly versatile and unique stamps!



Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is an awesome layout. Very cool techniques!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photo frame with the ticket stamp = pure genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page!! I was going to comment on the same thing Doris said, the frames you made is my fave detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page. So cute Loved the technique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything about this page is genius!!
    Perfectly fantastic Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Gorgeous Lisa! And ditto the frames - how in the world ....?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use the stamps. As usual, it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant use of the ticket stamps! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER gorgeous, Lisa!! Love it!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete