Saturday, September 29, 2012

Back to School - Science :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you I layout that I created using nearly all JBS goodness [and yes some of it is from my stash from awhile back so its a lil vintage sts LOL :)]. The inspiration for this layout comes from a TV show that I used to watch when I was younger [in the days of black and white TV and probably before some of you were born LOL] Here is a link >>>> Why is it so?

"....the ground-breaking TV series with the enigmatic Professor Julius Sumner Miller - ran on the ABC from 1963 to 1986. Professor Miller's infectious enthusiasm for physics delighted, educated and entertained generations of Australians, most of whom have at some point asked each other 'Why is it so?' in the characteristic Julius Sumner Miller voice."

I absolutely loved this show, so when it came to inspiration for a layout based on a School subject I just had to use this childhood memory as inspiration! :) :) :)



I have used the name of the TV series as inspiration for my title and how it relates to the photo is; this photo is an instagram photo that I took of me 'stepping out' on the first fabulous sunny day we had with the change of seasons; it is spring here in Australia. So my thoughts were when creating this layout;

>>>>> Why is it so? that as soon as spring comes that you have an extra spring in your step/ [sts] :) 





Cheers for now :) Do hope you have enjoyed all of the Amazing Back To School JBS Inspiration for the fabulous JBS Team!!! I know I have :) :) :)


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love the way you used the W and arrow from the die cut stencil paper!

    ReplyDelete