Monday, September 14, 2009

Pioneer Days with Sharyn Tormanen

I've had these photos sitting in my 'to scrapbook pile' since *sigh* 2006 (don't judge me). I've been on a two page layout role this past couple weeks, and I just knew when I saw this Jenni Bowlin paper, that it would work well with these pictures. I love how, while I used so many photos, the patterns don't take away from that, but support my theme. I can't wait to get to the next batch!
The squares photos were punched with my large 2 1/2 inch square punch. I love how I was able to put that large pile of photos all on one page and not lose any of the mood or feeling in my prints with my crop.

Sharyn is a brilliant storyteller. To hear the story behind the story, have a good chuckle over the perils of scrapbooking, and see another great JBS layout head on over to her blog, Live from Tormville. Thanks for the inspiration Sharyn!


P.S. Check here for more JBS inspiration from Sharyn: American Girl Mini-Album
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooooooo i love the collage of pix and the design rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep - the pp is perfect for the photos. GREAT, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Sharyn, I'm all about two page layouts too!! I take so many photos that it's a requirement. So glad you managed to "fish" the layout out of the doorway/wall space!!

    ReplyDelete