Friday, July 2, 2010

Guest Star Rhonda Bonifay!

I absolutely adore Jenni Bowlin and everything she creates. The Play Date collection is so fun for summer -- I love the bright colors with vintage designs. For this layout I cut out the sun from the die cut label paper and used the blue dots from that same sheet on their own too. The journaling card is tucked in the side of the photo and the buttons and twine are from an older JBS kit.

So stunningly elegant . . . thanks for the inspiration Rhonda!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. awwww! I've missed your work so much Rhonda! So fun to see a layout with your signature style! Thanks for doing this : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. I love your style!
    Ranjini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, Rhonda, Rhonda - I've missed you!! Lovely work, as always! So great to "see you" on here. :)

    ReplyDelete