Saturday, July 17, 2010

Silly Bandz with Betsy Sammarco


I just had to make a layout about my niece and the new Silly Bandz craze! The JBS digital paper was downloaded from ScrapHD.com and used in an Ali Edwards layered template from Designer Digitals. That’s what’s great with the manufacturer digital paper at ScrapHD – you can use it with any digital project you’d like!

I decreased the opacity on the background paper so the photo would really pop. I made Crepe Paper Ribbon corners, a Crepe Paper Ribbon flower, and added some Silly Bandz of course! The chipboard buttons are tied with Silly Bandz, too!

Thanks for the inspiration Betsy!

And don't miss out on Betsy's FREE crepe paper flower class!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of using the silly bands on your scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete