Monday, July 19, 2010

A Two-Pager from Keisha Campbell

There is nothing I love better than working with natural colors & butterflies. I like to keep things simple with a dramatic flair-the chipboard butterflies(my all time fave JBS product) is kept simple but pops against the kraft cardstock. I dded the Embellished Butterflies on top of the large chipboard butterfllies for a 3D effect. The words & lettering was done with my Slice and adhered with Helmar Quick Dry Adhesive-butterfiles too.

So elegant . . . thanks for the inspiration Keisha. :)

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! This might be my favorite Keisha creation EVER. Love it. I have got to get me some of that Helmar Quick Dry. I saw Donna Downey use it and I've wanted some every since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just amazing, K! i love the way you used the die cut paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful!! takes my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love it! Great job Kiesha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow - this is simply wonderful. So classic and elegant. I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! Love the tone on tone words! The butterflies are perfection! ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete