Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guest Star Lisa Truesdell!

Hi everyone! I'm excited to be here sharing a page today - JBS is one of my favorite manufacturers. Playdate is my probably my favorite JBS release to date - Jenni's vintage vibe + bright colors = the perfect mix for me. For this page, I mixed bits of the Playdate line with some of Jenni's newer releases.

I'm trying to be better about incorporating memorabilia into my pages, so I made a little pocket out of vellum to hold our game tickets.

The Pennant Banner stickers were one of my favorite items from the winter release, so I was super excited to see them show up in chipboard form. I layered the two for some added dimension, and then added smaller flags made from vintage book pages to my banner.
Take me out to the ballgame! Great page! Thanks for the inspiration Lisa aka Gluestickgirl!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. that's adorable, Lisa! love the picture of your family, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! I love all those stars and banners. Looks like the boys had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the vellum pocket idea. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!
    Totally making the ticket holder on some of my future pages!
    Thanks for sharing this great idea!
    I always like to include tickets on my l/os but they don't always fit so well with the page---this is PERFECT!

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i always love your little details glue
    always!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete