Monday, January 17, 2011

JBS Love

Like me, I am sure that you have been noticing that around here lately, we have definitely been in the mood for love. Perhaps it's this time of year, when the weather makes us get a little cozier, when Valentine's Day gets a little closer, and when the prospect of a new JBS line makes our worlds go a little heart-shaped.  Whatever the reason, I, too, am clearly feeling the love:
This is what happens when true love meets JBS love.

I used a bunch of my favorite products here: 

Red Cardstock Alphabet Stickers
Farmer's Wife Journaling Card
Brown Mini Bingo Card
Red/Black Line Extension III Mini-Papers
Red/Black Line Extension III Journaling Cards
Vintage Die-Cut Mini Paper Pad
Family Tree Mini-Papers
Mini Chipboard Butterflies
Sketched Alpha Rub-Ons

Clearly there is so much to love here at JBS.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Yep, ♥ ♥ ♥ !! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so SO gorgeous jill! i LOVE it! -doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout. I really like all of it together. Thanks for the inspiration.. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, Jill! I love how you tucked the photos into the tickets and your layering is amazing, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is freakin' FABULOUS and oh so inspiring! Gonna have to pull out all my JB merchandise now and see what I've got to try & re-create this on my own!!

    ReplyDelete