Thursday, February 27, 2014

Love is in the Air

Hello Hello :)

Sooo Love is in the air with the fabulous January Jenni Bowlin Studio Kits! Have you got yours yet???

I would like to share with you some layouts that I created using an assortement of the January Kits.



I created the background for my photo using the fabulous exclusive heart stencil and gold embossing. I also added some extra splats of gold to make the embossing look a little more funky :).


So so love the exclusive wood embellishments that you get with the JBS kits :)




The January 'loved up' kits are perfect for creating layouts about the other people in your life that you love outside of your family!!! :) :) :)

Well that is it for me at the moment. I do hope you are enjoying all of the fabulous inspiration on the blog and in the gallery from the awesome team and our fabulous GDTeamer Chantal!

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

Louise :) xxx
Pin It!

1 comment: