Friday, February 28, 2014

Vintage Clip Art by Connie Mercer

Hi everyone, Connie here with a project using some JBS products and ephemera from the Mercantile.
 
I love the "old timey" graphics and I love using them in projects!!  I feel like I'm saving them for everyone to enjoy!!!
 
 
This clip is made with burlap and the cluster is JBS products and very "cool" ephemera.  It looks great as book mark on the old ledger books, a tote or this~
 
 
 
a vintage coffee bag aka gift bag.  What a great gift for the coffee enthusiast. 
 
 
 
I used hot glue to attach the cluster to the center of the burlap The clip is a cloths pin hot glued to the back of the burlap.  This also looks great on aprons.  Just change out the cloths pin for a large metal clasp pin.
 
Thanks for stopping by~
 
 
Interested in seeing more of Connie's vintage inspired art?  Check out her blog, Crafty Goodies.
 
 
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Just lovely Connie!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* these are gorgeous Connie!! I am loving those burlap flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully detailed pin for all occasions. Great on the gift bags as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie this is lovely. I love the pins you have made and given me and I am proud to wear them.

    ReplyDelete