Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Love List

'Tis the season for layouts that celebrate love and that document how we feel about the special people in our lives. This month's gallery at JBS Mercantile has been full of those, and they are so very inspiring.

However, while the lovey-dovey vibe of February still hangs heavy in the air, have you considered scrapbooking what you love as well?  Why not grab a few minutes to put together an indirect self-portrait page that reveals who you are at the moment by sharing what has been bringing you joy lately? Share what's on your love list. 

That's just what I did: 

I created this layout in under 30 minutes using papers, accents, and stamps from this month JBS Mercantile kits. This one is a real "victory page" for me, because it pushed me past my impulse to hoard the little beauties found in this month's kits, like those blue and gold foil hearts and the aqua Swiss-dot cardstock. 

My love list includes a bunch of things that I have been crushing on, binge-watching, or indulging in lately.  Some items on it may seem trivial or minor in importance, but I love them anyway, and so they deserve a place on this page. Even small wonders matter. 

So what's on your love list?  Follow your heart and scrap it!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment