The JBS Mercantile design team partnered with Pagemaps this month to bring you sketch inspiration with our Mercantile kits! Keep reading and you'll see how you can win one of our monthly kits below!
You must check this out! Here's what you'll see from our designers in the July edition of PageMaps:
1. Doris follows her sketch pretty closely, but her own free and light style shines through
2. Christy finds the perfect, yes perfect photos to use with our exclusive patterned paper for July
3. Leah grabs embellishments from the Papercrafting Kit and Artisan Kit and ties them together with her artsy stringing and stitching
4. Jill gets real colorful and uses one of the exclusive stamps with paint to create a fun background
5. Louise uses past kits and JBS product to produce a layout that veers from her usual layout design, but still has her unique and magical style
6. Lisa follows the sketch nearly perfectly and adds a hand stitching that makes her layout full of homespun charm
7. Betsy ventured into the land of double page layouts for the first time in a long time, and flipped the sketch around to accommodate her photos.
8. Corrie took her grid style sketch and created a layout based on a free flowing grid.
Here's how you can win!
Join in the challenge on the PageMaps blog and you can win our July Papercrafting Kit. Already subscribe to the kit or have you purchased it already? Don't worry, you can pick any kit we have currently in stock!
Have fun and we hope you enjoy our take on the PageMaps sketches for July!