Monday, July 21, 2014

The July Crafted Kit : What Will You Store in Yours?



The July Crafted Kit is a Canning Jar Pin Cushion Kit.  Functional storage that looks great in fresh vintage style.  You get enough supplies to make TWO.  That means you can give one away as a gift, or keep two for yourself.  You can never have too much functional storage, can you?


These jars are not only fun to make, they're EASY.


Why not make one a sewing kit and the other storage for those frequently used summer Band-Aids?


Here's what you'll get in each kit.  You'll also get full color instructions with cross-stitch patterns.  See it all listed here.


I'm storage my vintage thread in one of mine.


And other vintage goodies in the other.

Pick up our July Crafted Kit before it's sold out and have fun creating your own beautiful storage!








Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute. I stored JB Vintage buttons in one of mine and those little bobbin threads in the other one. They look so neat amongst my other vintage goodies. And so easy. I want to make more of these for Christmas gifts. I love how the rub on just rubbed right on the jar. Such a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete