Snap Click Supply Co. is doubling up on their products for sale on Wednesdays through the entire month of July!
Here's what JBS is offering on sale in their digital shoppe today:
Check out this sale link and you'll see everything!
Chantalle McDaniel has a wonderful hybrid layout using some of the products from the sale kits above and other JBS supplies. She show us step by step how she created her own cut file from the paper in our Boardwalk kit. What a great idea Chantalle!
The speech bubble print on this Boardwalk paper inspired me to create a continuous pattern on my page. I have created a cut file from the shapes on the paper, using Photoshop and Silhouette Studio.
• Start by opening the file in Photoshop
• Using the magic wand tool, select areas that you wish to use (works best on solid fills)
• Copy the selection and past in a new document
• If the fill is white, give it a different fill colour so it will stand out in Studio
• Save your file (jpeg or png etc)
Now open Silhouette Studio
• Open the file you just created in Photoshop
• Select the area you would like to trace using the trace menu and choose ‘cut edge’
• Save your cut file and you are ready to go!
I have used a selection of papers from The Boardwalk Collection to matt the cut area.
JBS The Boardwalk Collection
JBS Vintage Mini Deck Animal Trivia
JBS Gold Pennants Rub-ons
JBS Gold Star Rub-ons
JBS Chalkboard Flatbacks
JBS Bloom Sequins
JBS Magpie ‘Gather’ paper
JBS Button Wood Veneer
Thank you Chantalle! This is definitely a great tutorial to come back and refer to over and over! Pinned!