Friday, October 23, 2009

repeat performances

I did quite a bit of scrapbooking last week, mostly with old Mercantile kits. They really just seem bottomless, don't they? I think my last five or six month's worth of kits are still bagged in case I want to make just one (or two) more layouts with each. Here are my latest creations . . .

#7 for October.
#5 for August (This one is from the project kit with a little German foil mixed in).


August #6.

August #7.

Last May was my all time high with eight layouts completed. I think that's a good goal to shoot for! What do you think?
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing layouts. I particularly enjoyed...ah heck, they are all great! I like the way you tamed the polka dots, and your use of the lovely German Foil. Your water fall layout really conveys a sense of wonder, and your use of color and shape in the baseball layout are marvelous.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete