Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anything is Possible by Becky Novacek

Today we have a gorgeous altered frame dressed up with bits from the February Kit from Becky Novacek. Wouldn't this be a dreamy addition to a little girl's room?


Becky writes, "Old frames make me happy. It's so easy to transform them from ugly-ish oak to a fresh looking painted pink. I taped off the inner linen trim and really like the effect.
For this framed piece, I simply trimmed the pretty pattern paper from the February kit and then added a few punched tags (also from the kit). The only bit that I added from my supplies is the little vintage flowers."



I must make one of these for my baby! Thanks for the inspiration Becky!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love it...so bright and georgous...I love the idea of the tags being a banner...so neat.

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love it! great inspiration and the colors are awesome! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is super-cute!! :) I love the frame and the pops of color!

    ReplyDelete