Friday, February 18, 2011

Dina Wakley Loves to Travel!


Today we have a great travel themed layout from our resident Ranger expert, Dina Wakley. Dina says, "For our special focus on Jenni's awesome Ranger products, I put a good squirt of Lemon Drops Re-inker into a Mini Mister, and then filled it up the rest of the way with water. I used my custom spray ink and a stencil to create the sunburst motif on the cardstock. The motif was very bold, so I didn't need to add too many other embellishments (I always say that ink is the ultimate embellishment!). Some JBS letters, bingo cards, and little blue star stickers complete my layout, which is a tribute to how much I love to travel."

Thanks for the inspiration Dina!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! :) This is so gorgeous - I love the bursts of yellow & Dina's lovely handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is awesome!! Love what was done with the bingo cards!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete