Saturday, June 23, 2012

Guest Challenge from Keisha Campbell

We have one more challenge for you!  This one comes from the elegant stylings of Keisha Campbell who writes, "I think that Wren has to be my all time favorite JBS line-I love the patterns (oh, the bird text paper LOVE it) and the line colors-love subtle tones. It's funny how I am usually trying to get Mikiela to look at the camera when I am taking her picture. Sometimes I like it when she looks away-this time I got her at such a good angle as she was trying to look at the tv."


Be sure to check out our message board for a challenge from Keisha as well as several more from the rest of this week's honored guests and our design team.  There are tons of prizes just waiting to be awarded including a grand prize guest spot with the JBS Mercantile Kit Club!





Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Totally gorgeous, Keisha! So classic and pretty, lovely as always! Beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete