Tuesday, June 26, 2012

JBS Mercantile July Peeks!


We've got some exciting news to share!  This month the Main Kit will include a great set of label stamps like the "Remember This" one that Briana Johnson used on her Main Kit only challenge layout above . . . PLUS we're reintruducing the EXCLUSIVE STENCILS!  You can see a peek of the July stencil in the lovely honeycomb pattern on Megan's layout below which uses the Artisan Add-On and this month's Mini-Album Kit designed by Jill Sprott.  You can see that July is going to be a great month at JBS Mercantile!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I knew there was some reason I hadn't ordered a honeycomb stencil...how exciting. I love the stencils. And hey, every month is a GREAT month at JBS....every month I can hardly wait til the mailman brings my box of JB goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about kit clubs:) but would love to get this one. When, how can I get this one? :):):)

    ReplyDelete