Saturday, August 25, 2012

JBS Summer Games: Tennis anyone? :)



Hello Hello it is Louise here :)

This weekend a few of us thought we'd have a friendly tennis tournament.  We're drawing sketch inspiration from the official pro tennis court dimensions shown below.  Inspiration truly is everywhere! and for me also from my amazing DT mate Dina Wakley, who I took total style inspiration from, for the creation of this layout!

I has used the tennis court diagram as a starting point for my layout, depicting this by collaging some of the fabulous JBS Kraft Die-cut and perforated stamp paper on the background.

I have then used the stencil die-cut paper as a mask with some texture paste. As you can see I have also had some fun with the fabulous JBS Ranger paints and re-inkers. If you look at the black and white photo you can see that is has been painted, I have used both ink and paint to do this.





Stay tuned for a couple more inspiring tennis matches this weekend!  At least one of them will include a peek at our upcoming September kit selection!

We'd love you to play along with us!  Post your entries on the JBS Summer Games thread to be eligible for medal contention!  Each entry must be created from a JBS Mercantile Kit(s) or include at least three different JBS products.  Entries close at midnight CST on September 2nd.  Winners will be randomly drawn and announced on September 3rd.
Pin It!

6 comments: