Friday, January 4, 2013

Have a Digi Weekend!

Have you heard the news from JessicaSprague.com?  New digital kits will now release on Fridays and be sold with their 25% off sale price all weekend!  Now, on Fridays through Sundays you can pick up new digital releases for 25% off!



Here's our new release today, that should make digital scrappers and scrappers with cutting machines very very happy!


Vintage Whimsy is a collection of 5 fun images available in 4 formats.  Digital scrappers will love our .abr and .png files to use as brushes and masks, and traditional scrappers will love the .dxf, .png, and .svg files for use in their cutting machines.

Although the 25% off sale on this kit lasts all weekend, you may want to get it today, so you can play with it all weekend instead!

I'll be playing!  See you this weekend with my project!  If you create anything with this kit or any of our kits, be sure to link us up on here on our blog, facebook, our customer gallery, or the JessicaSprague.com gallery




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I have visited many immigration consultants before I met I-Immigrate, but I only got disappointment. I-Immigrate guided me in the right direction and significantly contributed to getting me my USA study visa.And this all happened when my research on immigration services comes to an end after viewing i-immigrate reviews which was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete