Monday, May 26, 2014

Brand New Cutting Files - Classic Backgrounds on Sale!

There is so much going on at SnapClickSupply.com!

You can find the new releases with sale prices through midnight tonight at this link.

Jenni Bowlin Studio released a GREAT new kit of cutting files:

http://www.snapclicksupply.com/new/classic-backgrounds/

You can use them with your Silhouette or other cutting machine and as brushes or masks for your digital scrapbooking.

Here are a couple of detailed shots of how I used these cutting files with my JBS Mercantile Monthly Kits:








And!  If you spend $5, you can get Part 2 of the Designer Samples Kit FREE.  This is one awesome kit!  Get all the info on getting this free kit here.

I used the free kit to create a hybrid layout by printing a digital page and adding my own embellishments:


You can see how I did it ... and why I started scrapbooking this way on the SnapClickSupplyCo blog right here!

Whew!  There are a lot of deals going on and so many layouts to make, so head on over and check it out!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you've used those files with your Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete