Monday, March 22, 2010

Guest Star: Kelly Marie Alvarez

Supplies
card stock: Bazill (sandbox dotted swiss)
patterned paper: Jenni Bowlin (geo flower Homespun collection, Homespun mini papers)
stamps: Lawn Fawn (petite florals)
ink: Ranger Adirondack (espresso)
stickers: Jenni Bowlin (Homespun banner alpha stickers)
ribbon: Offray

My name is Kelly Marie Alvarez. I live in Orange County with my sweet hubby, Mike, and my lovable and quirky dog, Putter. I love fun and bright design that makes people smile. When I first saw the Homespun mini papers, I just knew they had to become little flowers. Cherry and plaid printed flowers are just heaven! So I stamped and cut out these mini flowers and created a garden for the fabulous banner stickers to hang over. The cheery card is perfect to remind a good friend that you miss them and leave them with a smile.

My blog: http://www.blog.lawnfawn.com/

Oh I love these sweet stamped flowers! Thanks for the inspiration Kelly!
Pin It!

33 comments:

  1. Fabbie card Kelly...love all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dimension and the paper-piecing on the stamped flowers. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Your card is FABBIE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the detail and color in this design, it would brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful detail and texture. I love the colors too - such a sweet reminder that you're loved!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! this is too cute! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing Kelly! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card - so detailed and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, that is amazing. It must've been a lot of work, and so worth it! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty! Love the paper pierced flowers and dotted CS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is beautiful, Kelly!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing! :) I love the colors and all those paper-pieced flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh! I love this! Those flowers are so cheery and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely gorgeous! Wow- every time I see this stamp set used, I fall more in love with it. Woohoo Lawn Fawn!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this! I've been having a hard time picturing how to use these super cute banners on a small scale, as I'm a big card maker. Thanks for the inspiration - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your flower stamps look wonderful on the homepsun paper.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful, Kelly!! Congrats on your feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is a super cute card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is so fabulous, Kelly! You have such a unique style and it works perfectly with Jenni Bowlin products! Congrats on your highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  21. petite florals is a great match for jbs! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. All of those flowers look amazing! Great card!

    ReplyDelete